[#] Death Note
|full body||first letter||three||polaroid||shipper|
|5 category |duotone||
|5 artist's choice|
1. autumn - That scene in the anime always reminded me of November rains.
2. first letter - "N" for Near.
3. three - pretty straightforward: three characters, three dominant colours, three levels on the icon.
4. shipper - that is supposed to be L and B.B. But since there isn't any official artwork of BB (none that I know of, at least - except, maybe, the cover of Another Note, but somehow I always thought that was L too), and there are a lot of mentions of how similar the two are, I opted to tweak an image of L instead. /o\
5. duotone - icons with only two colours in them, and they can't be black-and-white.
6. AC set - it's probably obvious that this was the initial duotone set, but since some of those images look like there are more than two colours in them, I bumped it down to AC instead.
[!] Numbers are placed ABOVE the icons.
[#] Textless icons are NOT bases, do not alter.
[#] Please credit either lightrobber or one_heart_less.
[#] Comments are much appreciated.
[#] Please do not direct-link/hotlink. Save the images to your own server.
[#] If you like what you see, please watch this community.
[!] Noticed a brush/texture that's yours, but your name is not on the resource list? Leave a comment here or on the resource post and I'll add you. ♥~